Saturday, March 6, 2010

Busy times

There have been so many times that I have wanted to jot something down for the blog . . . . but we have been so busy. It is a good thing , A GREAT THING really but I feel that I get so behind and don't know how to catch up. So here goes my best shot . . . . .


In the month of February our family was in a church service 17 of the 28 days!!! We have been blessed beyond measure!!! God has provided more than I could ever have imagined. We have been ministered to and been able to minister. God has changed us ~ all of us!!! My family is happy and content!! We are excited and humbled by what God has done for us. We have a love, a true love for God's word and can't wait to get to Japan.


Dear Lord,
I want to thank you for all you have done for my family. I am excited to see what you have planned for us. I can't believe that I was ever afraid to begin this journey with You. Why did I ever doubt you wouldn't provide for us? You have proved yourself over and over again. I love you Lord! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment