Saturday, July 31, 2010

An ICE COLD blessing

We are on the road again. I am trying to be better about writing more often.

We are in Decatur, AL on our way to Jacksonville, FL. Those of you who know anything about geography you know that Decatur, AL is about 6 hours out of the way to Jacksonville. Well, we came out of our way because of a church in Madison, AL with a heart for missions and missionaries. This church has a ministry to work on missionary cars for the cost of parts. This has been a huge blessing for us. You see our minivan has not had AC for about a year. So we have suffered in the heat because we could not afford to have it replaced. We heard about this church, gave them a call and now we have cold air again in the van!!! Praise the Lord! First of all it was a fraction of the price ($50) and second it was nothing major. Just a filter, a hose, and some freon!! So this goes again to show us that God is good all the time!!! I know, I know, I struggle with always having the faith I need. And I know that God is always working on me. But today again I was being taught a lesson about faith.
Thank you Lord for using me in spite of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment