Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A pictures says 1,000 words ~ right?

Life has been crazy. 

I know I promised to update the blog weekly and that has been my goal, but LIFE HAS BEEN CRAZY!!! 

We left California and headed back to Texas.  We had Thanksgiving.  And now we have been packing, unpacking.  Sorting and resorting.  What to take and what should stay?  What should we ship?  What should we take on the plane with us?  My brain is a mess of list. A list of things that need to get done.  A list of things to pack.  A list of what list I still need to make.  And oh the emotions.  I can burst into tears at the drop of a hat.  My poor husband does not know what to do with me.  Sometimes he hugs me, sometimes he just walks away, and sometimes he will cry with me.  I love him.

Here are some pictures from our life.  Please enjoy!!

PS - I do plan to update before we leave but there is a GREAT chance that they next time you read a post from me I will be in Japan.  Thanks for your prayers over the last two years.  Please continue to pray for us.  We have a lot of "First" in our near future.

Beautiful Fall

Corbin, Kentucky
The first Kentucky Fried Chicken


Beautiful Fall (again)

Beautiful Fall (we don't have colors like this in Texas)


A canyon in Utah
Bye California

Jonah running off energy

Rachal and I {heart}

Arizona State Line

Snow in Arizona? 
Little did I know, but it does snow in Arizona.

Don't we look happy? 
Somewhere in Arizona with many miles to go.

Leaving Arizona

New Mexico

Finally ~ Home!

Making cinnamon ornaments at Nana's house

Making things merry and bright (at Nana's house)

Mike changing the oil
Why is this picture worthy you may ask?
Because it's the LAST TIME!!!

Aunt Marilyn's house
Decorating for Christmas

Jonah and Rachal
Opening boxes for the
Charles Dickens'
 Christmas Carole
 Christmas Village

Eli helping too
(he just found out that the Muppets are not
in the real story that Mr. Dickens wrote)

a SMALL piece of the Village

Snow in Merkel

Merkel
small town Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment