Friday, March 23, 2012

A day filled with kids and cows . . . .

This week Mike has been in Tokyo at a training for the Christian School that will open in April.  The kids and I have kept busy this week with school work, learning to cook new foods, and sleep overs.  Thursday morning my friend Becky called and asked if I want to join her and the kids on a trip up into the mountains to Mo Mo Land.  Of course I said YES!!

We had so much fun.  We milked cows, played with goats and sheep, and played at the park. 


Noah, Ethan and Eli feeding grass to a cow 



 Jonah milking a cow

 Becky and Alyssa milking a cow

 Rachal

 Eli and I . . . Eli is very scared



 The kids

 ALL the kids
Jonah, Rachal, Eli, Noah, Ethan, Alyssa, Kayla

 Silly picture

 Sheep . . .

 Billy Goat

 Jonah and Noah with the sheep

 A few of the city of Fukuoka

 Jonah going down the roller slide

 Me and the roller slide

 Eli on the slide

 Rachal on the slide

 Eli

Going home . . . .

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a blast... I am asking the Lord how to let me be His hands and feet to Sheila just now. Like you would do if you were here. HE will show me just when to step in and when to stay away. I'll be praying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn for being a blessing to our family!! You are special person. Just love my mom. That's what I would do if I was there. Thanks again!!

      Delete