Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Warm Cookies and Cold Milk

I love warm cookies and cold milk. 
 
I mean I love all cookies.  
 
Warm
Cold
Soft
Hard
Peanut butter
Sugar
Snicker doodle

Really any cookie makes me happy.  I don't much care for Oatmeal Raisin.  I always feel tricked.  I think it's chocolate and then, BAM, they throw in a raisin.  But don't get me wrong.  I will eat them.  I don't discriminate against any cookie.

With my love of cookies I am always on the hunt for a good cookie recipe.  I found the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe.  So I have named the cookie The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie.  I know, how creative!!  :) I have made it three times and each time I am amazed at how soft the cookies turn out.  It's the secret ingredient that does the trick.  {just knowing that I make something with a secret ingredient makes me want to rub my hands together and laugh like a crazy scientist.  Mwahahahaha!}

So here is the recipe and a few pictures of these amazing cookies.
 
The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie
Makes 3 dozen cookies

1 cup butter soften
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
3 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp hot water
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups chocolate chips


Preheat over to 350* (175c).  Cream butter and both sugars. 
 
 
 Beat in eggs one at a time.  Then add vanilla.
 
 
SECRET INGREDIENT 
 dissolve baking soda in the hot water!!  Add to the batter with salt.
 
 
Stir in the flour and chocolate chips. 
Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet. 
 
 
 Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. 
 



Pour yourself a glass of cold milk and enjoy your
warm Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies!!
 
 
***A very special Thank You goes out to my wonderful assistant Miss Rachal.
She made the cookies while I cleaned house and took the photos!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment