Friday, October 12, 2012

Rainbow of love. . .

 
When I was in the third grade me moved to Snyder, Texas.  
While we lived there my Daddy and some men in the church made a singing group.  They sang this one song.  Really they were a one hit wonder. 
They had one hit and we all wondered how!! 
The song is Rainbow of Love
{To be honest, they didn't really sing the song.  They lip sync the whole thing.}  I was just a child, but I remember how everyone laughed
and went on about how funny they were.  
I always think about that song when I see a rainbow in the sky.
 
 
 
Over the next few weeks I have the chance to teach art to the kids at the school.  I have been looking forward to this for a long time. 
The first lesson we learned the basic of art - color. 
And what better way to teach color than to make a color wheel?? 
But, it's me so it could not be just any color wheel. 
We made Rainbow Flowers!! 

 
 Next week we are making Stain Glass Windows!!
 
PS - I have been singing this song all day!! 
 
And those of you from Snyder. . .
Do you remember when they sang that song??

No comments:

Post a Comment