Tuesday, October 16, 2012

40 days of thankfulness

I have never done the 40 days of thankfulness.  I always watch as my friends on facebook are so faithful to every day update their status with the things they are thankful for.   I have never had enough faith in myself to keep up with it everyday.  So I am going to try and blog my "40 days of thankfulness"  but don't worry my friends, I will not be sending out an update everyday.  I plan to update once a week with my things I am thankful for in pictures.



Day 1
I am thankful for my Bible. 
 
 
Day 2
I am thankful for my husband. 
 
 
Day 3
I am thankful for my family
 
 
 
Day 4
I am thankful for Godly parents who raised me in church
 and taught me how to love others.
 
 

 
Day 5
I am thankful for my sister and brother
who were my first friends in life.
 
 
 
Day 6
I am thankful for my friends. 
Some are far away but I know the distance has only
made our friendship stronger.
 
 
 
Day 7
I am thankful for my apartment.
It may be small but it is home.
{this picture was taken on "move in" day}
 
 
 
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving,
and into his courts with praise:
be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
Psalms 100:4

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cristy!
    I am thankful today for your faithful update with your blog, so we can have a glimpse of your ministry in Japan! Praying for your family. :)

    ReplyDelete