Saturday, July 14, 2012

Have you ever had one of those days?

Where nothing seems to go as planned?



rained all day

laundry didn't dry

kids not in the mood to clean house

"Don't touch me!"

"She keeps looking at me!"

"Why do we have to clean the toilet EVERY day?"

fighting over Legos

playing together with the Legos

"Lets dump all the Legos out and build the most amazing building!!"

bored with Legos after 10 minutes

forgot to start the rice for lunch

lunch is served at 1:30

two boys playing sumo wrestling

 "Stop!  Someone is going to get hurt!"

bloody nose for 10 minutes

time for supper

clean the kitchen

start baths

iron clothes for church in the morning

sew on a button

kids in bed

mom gets in the shower

mom drops a brand new pack of powder on the floor!

"I give up.  I am going to bed"



Yeah, me neither.  My days always go as planned.

So how was your day?

1 comment:

  1. I love this, Cristy! I never have those days, either. My kids are perfect, and I have it all together.;)

    ReplyDelete