Monday, May 6, 2013

Rachals Quilt

I am a quilter.
I have started quilting. 
 
My goal is to make each of the kids a quilt they can take to college with them one day. 
Maybe even pass it down to their children. 
Raising a bunch of boys, I am finding it hard to get them excited about a quilt. 
Rachal, my sweet, wonderful Rachal!! 
She wanted a quilt. 
She helped me pick out the colors. 
She even helped me sew it together.
 
Here is Rachal's quilt.



Noah said if I can make his look "manly" he would like one too!! 
I guess I am looking for camouflage material.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt ladies! Great job! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the quilt and Rachal are both beautiful. I'm so proud of you for quilting. You know I don't do that stuff but love it when others do it for me!!

    ReplyDelete